Over the years as an adviser I have seen many changes in our industry and have noted the change in focus from products to outcome, but there still seems be a lot of mystery around what we do.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the things we do:
• Personal advice A financial adviser will find a solution that’s tailor-made for you. We will ask you questions about yourself to get a full picture of who you are and what you need.
• Knowledge of the market We are not tied to any particular bank or provider and because of this we are able to research the market place to access products that are suitable for you.
• Extra benefits For example, with protection policies e.g Critical Illness, the cover does vary from one provider to another and we can help you decipher the most suitable product for your needs.
• Peace of mind We can look into the policies you already have and report on any shortfalls, taking your employers’ and state benefits into consideration, ensuring that you only have policies you need. We can also make sure they are set up as efficiently as possible, for example in a trust if this is beneficial to do so.
• The buck stops with us We take away the worry of you getting it wrong. We keep you up to date and take full responsibility for all the advice we provide.
• Practical help For example, if you need to make a withdrawal or a claim we can hold your hand through the process researching the paperwork that needs completing. Often this is during emotionally challenging times.
• Proactive Support If you opt for an ongoing service we will go on providing support, making sure the policies you have are still suitable for you.
These are just some of the areas we can help with, if you would like some help please call us on
020 8655 8488.